A Little Bit About Us
Tring Market Auctions has now been independent for over 20 years under the directorship of Stephen Hearn.
Stephen Hearn was previously part of Brown & Merry, a company formed in 1832 by William Brown. When the company started it occupied part of the old cattle market utilising the buildings when available for auctions.
It now has an extensive purpose built auction house forming probably one of the largest and best-known auction venues of its type in the Home Counties. It is conveniently located on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, 30 miles from London and Oxford.